You forked out the big bucks for that fancy lithium battery. Now you can protect your investment with the proper charging system.
Rick's Motorsport Electrics® Lithium Ion Compatible Rectifier Regulator for 1979 - 1982 Honda CB650 models with OE# 31600-460-731 and 31600-426-000. Rick's part #14-113 is a direct replacement for the OEM piece that is made with a lower set point to work with Lithium Ion batteries.
- The voltage set point is 14V +/- .2v
- Please contact the manufacturer of your Lithium Ion Battery to ensure our product has the correct set point for their product.
- Works great with Antigravity Batteries, Shorai and EarthX lithium ion batteries.
- Fits 1979-1982 Honda CB650 Models (Please see the FITMENT chart below)
- *Please test your rotor before installing the new rectifier-regulator.
- This rec-reg is not for use with standard lead acid batteries.
- Rick's Motorsport Electrics' One Year Product Warranty is for the Rec-Reg only. Rick's warranty does not cover batteries of any type.
1979 - 1982 Honda CB650 models with OE# 31600-460-731 and 31600-426-000 Reg/Recs.
- 1979 - 1981 Honda CB650
- 1980 - 1982 Honda CB650C Custom
- 1982 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
This rec-reg is not for use with standard lead acid batteries.