- FREE SHIPPING on all orders OVER $29.95 to any address in the lower 48 states!
- $5 shipping fee on all orders under $29.95.
- Most parts will ship for free to addresses in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Larger items, might be charged for extra shipping expenses.)
- All shipping expenses are calculated at time of checkout.
Domestic Shipping Transit Time
- First Class Shipping Time: 1-5 Days
- Priority Shipping Time: 1-3 Days
- UPS Ground Shipping Time: 1-5 Days
- Most items have a transit time of roughly 2-3 days
- All international orders are shipped via USPS Priority International unless noted otherwise.
- We do NOT ship International Orders via USPS First Class because we are not provided with tracking information or insurance.
- If you are ordering more than one item, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST as shipping will most likely be less than what you will be quoted during checkout.
International Shipping Transit Time
- Most items have a transit time of roughly 6-10 days
- Please understand that from time to time, shipments can be held up in customs for additional time and that this is out of our control.
Please contact us (Sales@BilletProofDesign.com) to get a quote to ship an item via Next-Day Air BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE.
- NO RESTOCKING FEES!
- 30-DAY, HASSLE-FREE!
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CUSTOM ORDERS.
Returns WILL NOT be accepted without an RA (Return Authorization) Number issued by Billet Proof Designs. If you receive a defective item or an item that was shipped to you in error, please contact us (Sales@BilletProofDesign.com) before all else. We will do our absolute best to maintain the customer service that our customer’s demand. We will issue a FULL REFUND and pay for all related return shipping on defective items (Non-Antigravity Products) or items that were shipped in error. It is your responsibility to determine that the ordered items are intended for your vehicle or application. If the item was not shipped in error and is not defective, the customer will be responsible for return shipping. All returned items must be returned, pre-paid, no later than 30 days after item is received. Once the item is received, we will determine whether or not it is in the original, resale-able condition. If it is, you will receive a full refund. If it is not, we will contact you to discuss a partial refund.
When shipping an item to Billet Proof Designs, we recommend that you use the original carrier. We also recommend using a carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment.
Please write the RA Number clearly on the outside of the package as well as the invoice.
Antigravity Batteries Return Policy:
In the event an Antigravity product is damaged or defective within 30 days of the purchase date, please contact Billet Proof Designs, so that we can issue an RA number for your return. You will only be dealing with Billet Proof Designs at this point. In the event an Antigravity product is damaged or defective AFTER 30 days of the purchase date, please contact us for a warranty claim form. All claims are handled directly by the manufacturer. See the link below for more information. Please visit https://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/warranty/ for all Antigravity Batteries and Micro-Start related warranty issues.
Please ship all return items to:
Billet Proof Designs
70 Rahns Road
Collegeville, PA 19426
Make sure to display the RA# on the package.
RA#'s will be provided by a Billet Proof representative.