Why buy from us?
We’ve been in business since 2005.
We’ve been an E-Bay Top-Rated Seller and Amazon PRIME Seller for several years now, so we know what it takes to process and ship orders FAST.
We offer free shipping on orders over $29.95
We get most orders out the same day as long as the order is placed by 4pm EST.
We offer EXPEDITED and INTERNATIONAL shipping options.
We ride and build bikes ourselves, meaning we can offer some additional knowledge over our competitors.
We offer interest-free financing.
WE PRICE MATCH!
Pricing and Availability:
Do you offer additional parts that aren’t listed on your website?
Yes, we do. Literally tens of thousands more parts. So give us a call or shoot us an email with the part number and we’ll most likely be able to get it for you.
Will you match or beat any advertised price?
Yes, we will, as long as we’re able to get the part through one of our distributors and the part is available.
The price cannot violate the manufacturer’s MAP policy (Minimum Advertised Price)
We will need a link to the exact part that you are inquiring about.
Please note that the part number, color, size, model, fitment etc must match.
The part must be new and available from the seller.
The price match (if approved) cannot be combined with any other discounts.
We reserve the right to turn down a price-match offer.
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we do. We have several interest-free financing options up to 12 months.
We also have financing options up to 36 months at 9.99%.
- Click here to view all of our financing options
Do you offer free shipping?
- Yes! Any order to the lower 48 states over $29.99 will ship for free. Most orders to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico will also ship for free depending on the item.
- Click here to view all shipping information.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we absolutely do. Please click here for all international shipping information.
Can I pick an item up at your shop?
- Yes, you can! Give us a call at (484) 652-8010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if the part’s in stock or if we need to order it from one of our distributors. If you call in the morning and the part isn't in stock, we can usually get the part within 1-2 business.
What is your average transit time?
Average transit time is 2-3 days on most orders, but we’ll be happy to give you an ETA if you give us a call.
Will you ship out the item the same day that it is ordered?
Most items will ship same day if we receive the order by 4PM EST. This does not include custom orders or items that need further fabrication (ie welding up a battery box.)
Do you have a storefront?
- Yes, we have a showroom and an office. We don’t stock all of the parts listed on our site, but we do have at least 1,000+ different items at our location in Collegeville, PA. Make sure to give us a call before you show up to make sure that we’re not out for a ride or on break. If you’re really really nice, we’ll give you a tour of the shop and a free shop rag ;)
What are your hours?
- Check our Google Business page for holiday hours and shop closing times.
If I call, will someone pick up?
- Yes. Please call during our posted hours and one of us will most likely be here to answer. If we’re all out for a ride or at lunch or in the shop, we’ll call you back. Otherwise, feel free to shoot us an email and we’ll get back to you that day or the next. It won’t bother us if you call back either.
Warranty and Returns:
Do you charge a restocking fee on returns?
- There are NO RESTOCKING FEES on returned items that have not been used and are returned with all of the original packaging. You will however have to get the item to us.
Can I return a custom part?
- We do not accept returns on custom parts or special order items.
What if Billet Proof sends me the wrong part? Do I still pay return shipping?
- Absolutely not. We will handle all return shipping if an item is sent out in error or if the part is damaged.
What is your warranty policy?
Most items have a hassle-free 30-day return policy.
Some warranties are brand specific, but we’ll work alongside you to make sure that your claim is dealt with in a timely manner.
Do you make custom Motorcycle Parts?
Yes, we do. However, we are not set-up for sheet metal work for projects like custom gas tanks and fenders. We can customize a gas tank for you or add one of our custom fuel gauge kits, but it would far too time consuming/expensive to fabricate a gas tank or fender from scratch. Contact us directly for shops that we recommend for sheet metal work.
We are a full service machine shop otherwise.
How do I get my idea to you?
- If you already have a drawing please send in a vector file for a quote to email@example.com. If you do not have access to CAD or any other design programs, please send us a detailed drawing with all necessary measurements and we’ll do our best to provide a quote. Please note that if you send in a hand drawing or non-vector file, we are going to have to “draw” or design the part first, which will add to the final cost of the part.
What is the typical lead-time on a custom order?
Our typical lead-time is 2-3 weeks, however, that is after you have approved the drawing and that does not include any kind of finishing or coating after the part is machined.
Please note that custom parts cannot be returned. All sales are final.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to custom orders.
Can you install one of your custom fuel gauges on my tank?
- Yes, we can. If you aren't local and cannot drop the tank off at our shop, you can either ship the tank to us and we'll give you a price for return shipping once we receive it. Or we can provide you with a quote for shipping both ways if we are provided with the weight and dimensions of the tank (with ample padding.) Once the funds are received, we will send you a pre-paid shipping label, so that all you have to do is hand the package over to a UPS driver or drop it off at a nearby UPS Store.
- Keep in mind that we will need to grind off any finish or filler etc that is near the location of the installation, which may cost more depending on what is required to prep the area. Grinding off a coat of paint in the location of the installation will not cost anything additional.
- Please make sure to thoroughly clean the entire tank inside and out to rid it of any gas or other flammable liquids and fumes prior to shipping the tank to us. There will be an additional “fuel prep” charge of $30 to further prep a used tank ie a tank that has had fuel in it at one point in its life. There will be no “fuel prep” charge on new tanks.
- Prices for a fuel gauge installation on a new steel tank: Does NOT include the cost of the part.
- Fuel Hose Kit = $40
- 12 Gauge Sight Glass = $40
- 12 Gauge Sight Glass with "Flush/Frenched" Bung = $70 (the installation location will have to be relatively flat surface)
- "FU" Gauge (Aluminum of Brass) = $60
- Brass Barrel Gauge = $30
- Note: There is an additional charge of $25 if the tank is Aluminum.
Do you have a coupon code for my order?
- Please note that coupon codes cannot be applied to custom orders.
Can I become a dealer for Billet Proof?
Yes, all dealers are welcome to offer Billet Proof Designs brand parts. Please send us an email at sales@Billetproofdesign.com for all dealer inquiries.
The best way to keep up to date on all of our events is by checking our Facebook page or contacting us directly.
Do you have events?
We hold monthly bike nights on the second Thursday of the month from April until October (weather permitting).
We also hold an annual bike show and fundraiser with prizes, trophies and giveaways in September. This is typically our biggest event with the largest following.
Where are your events?
All events are currently being held at Conshohoken Brewing’s “Bridgeport Brewpub” located at 3 DeKalb St, Bridgeport, PA 19405 (NOT the Conshohoken location.)
Is the event kid/pet friendly?
Yes, they are. There is a beer garden with a food truck and a full service bar and restaurant inside.
Pets are also allowed. Just no gerbils. Not after what happened last time. RIP Mr. Stitches…
I don’t have a custom Harley, can I still come?
Whether you ride a stock GSXR, a little Ruckus, or a custom Sportster, all bikes and builds are welcome and appreciated.
Can I have some stickers?
Sure. All orders come with stickers. Otherwise, just send us an envelope with an addressed and pre-paid return envelope and we’ll hook you up.