All Motorcycle Parts:
Billet Proof Designs warrants, to the original retail purchaser, that all motorcycle parts are free of structural defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the part.
This warranty excludes:
- Defects in workmanship (not material) on “Builders” parts that have been fabricated by the customer or a third party.
- Parts that have been damaged due to abuse, neglect, misuse, or that have been repaired or altered.
- Parts that have been improperly installed or installed with other than recommended accessories.
- Any uncoated steel parts that are not properly coated prior to installation or immediately after fabrication.
All Parts MARINE and AUTOMOTIVE:
Billet Proof Designs warrants, to the original retail purchaser, that all parts are free of structural defects in material and workmanship for 90 days after the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes:
- Any rust or bubbling of powder coat due to debris chipping the part under normal driving conditions.
- “Black” LS Series headers are coated with a paint that is intended to prevent rust during shipping and will burn off under normal driving conditions due to the heat produced by the combustion chamber.
All Antigravity Batteries Products:
From the manufacturer-
Antigravity Batteries LLC warrants to the original purchaser that their batteries are free of defects in material and workmanship for the term of 3 years, or 1 year for Race use. Please read the warranty details below.
All batteries must be registered within the first 30 days from the original purchase date or original purchaser must provide original receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty claim. Warranties are non-transferable. Returns will only be accepted from the original Purchaser.
All warranty claims are handled by Antigravity Batteries directly. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original receipt.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ISSUES
- Any physical damage caused by abuse or improper installations
- Any modification to any part of the battery or its parts
- Physical damage to battery after purchase by impact, neglect, or misuse
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING ELECTRICAL ISSUES
- Damage from direct “shorting” of the battery
- Damage occurring from V-Twin Motors that have a “jack shaft” get stuck and resulting in damaging of the battery
- Using a Battery Tender or similar product on the Antigravity Battery (do not use trickle chargers)
- Use of Chargers intended for Lead/Acid batteries (do not use any charger for lead/acid batteries)
- Use of Chargers NOT intended specifically for Lifepo4 Lithium Motorsprot Batteries with a maximum charge voltage not over 14.4V
- Overcharging due to a defect with vehicle’s voltage regulator or defective charging system on the vehicle
- Over Charging battery above 14.6V
- Over Discharge of battery below 11V
- Allowing voltage to drop below 11V
- Excessive overcranking or using too small of a battery necessary for the application
- Parasitic drains that discharge the battery to below 11V (please check your electrical system for parasitic drains)
- Use in any non-standard electrical systems such as “total-loss systems, ”24-volt systems”, etc… (Only standard stock systems are warrantied)
Antigravity Batteries are only eligible for one warranty replacement. Once a battery has been repaired or replaced under warranty, the replacement item only holds the remainder of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase of the battery and only cover physical defects.
All shipping charges, insurance and any damage incurred during shipping for any and all warranty claims is the customer’s responsibility. If the battery is determined to be defective, Antigravity Batteries will pay for return shipping of the replacement battery back to the customer (within the USA only) by ground shipping only. If the battery is NOT defective, or the battery sale originated outside the continental US, shipping back to the customer will be at the customer’s expense. Any shipping service other than ground shipping as requested by the customer would be at the customer’s expense.
Please visit http://antigravitybatteries.com/all-info/3-year-warranty/ for all of this information and more regarding warranty information for all of Antigravity's products.