Dress up your Panhead or Ironhead Sportster Motor with these beautiful Brass Pushrod Keepers!
• Machined from Brass and Tumbled to make your motor stand out from the crowd.
• These Keepers also have accent Holes machined into the face of them.
• Quick & Painless Install: Pushrods do not need to be removed!
• Designed to fit all Harley 1948-1965 Panhead and 1957-1984 Ironhead Sportster Motors.
• MADE IN THE USA by OLD-STF
• We also have keeper kits for 1940-1947 Knucklehead, 1966-1984 Shovelhead and 1984-1999 Big Twin EVO Evolution Motors.
Length = 2-3/8"
Width = 3/4"
Weight (Set of 4) = 1.7 Ounces
Tumbled Brass WITH Holes
Fits all Harley 1948-1965 Panhead and 1957-1984 Ironhead Sportster Motors.