Furick Cup® FU12KOKN - Fupa #12 Ceramic Cup Kit Includes 2 Ceramic Cups & Extra Diffuser
Fits a 45V44 Gas Lens or a #17 Torch Kit
- The Fupa 12 Ceramic kit includes 2 ceramic cups and a spare diffuser.
- It performs identical to the original glass version but has the added strength of ceramic material.
- The ceramic version comes in 3/32" – 2.4 mm tungsten size and will thread on a 45V44 or #17 torch Kit.
- Ceramic cups do NOT require o-rings.
- The Fupa 12 will handle up to 200 amps non continuance and is recommended for DC only applications.
- The diffusers in the cups are designed to work with the Furickcup brand cups ONLY.
- It is recommended that you purchase a few spare diffusers as they will eventually need to be replaced.
- The diffussers must seal tightly around the cup or you will have poor results.
- The diffussers are designed to have a gap between them. (The cupped side goes in first)
- Cups will mount on a 45V44 gas lens or a #17 torch kit.
#17 #18 #26 Torch Fitment Information (Second to Last Image)
These torches are usually supplied with all air-cooled welding machines. They are bulkier torches, but they can handle more amps than a #9 torch. The #18 size torch is a water cooled #17. You can identify if you have one of the listed torches by measuring the overall length of the collet body (1.875" or 47mm). These torches will come with standard cups. You will need a #17 kit to run a Furick cup, which will shrink your torch consumables down and leave you with a lighter more maneuverable torch.
- #9 and #20 Torch Fitment Information (Last Image)
These torches are usually purchased as an upgrade or come standard with water cooled machines under 300 amps. They are a lighter, more maneuverable and widely used in the aftermarket automotive industries as well as the production of light weight materials. You can identify them by the stock collet bodies and the cup length (1" or 24 mm in length.) With this torch you will need a 45V44 gas lens to run most Furick cups.