Floating 2-Piece 11.5" Rear Disc Brake Rotor - Drilled Stainless Steel Blade with Black Anodized & Machined Aluminum Hub - SPOKED - For 1981-Later Harley Big Twin and 1979-Later Harley Sportster, Replaces Harley Davidson Pt# 41789-92 41797-00
Floating 2-Piece 11.5" Rear Brake Rotor - SPOKED
Fits 1981-Later Harley Big Twin & 1979-Later Harley Sportster - Replaces Harley Davidson Pt# 41789-92 41797-00
- Rotor blades are precision ground and polished for maximum flatness to a thickness of .2"
- Rotor blades are then Drilled for optimum heat dissipation to avoid brake fade and warping during hard braking.
- The hubs are machined from aluminum, anodized black and then machined.
- Replaces Harley Davidson Part# 41789-92 and 41797-00.
- Fits 1981 - Later Harley Davidson Big Twins and 1979 - Later Sportsters (Except FLT.)
- Comes with an adapter ring that reduces the I.D. to 2” for 1984/1999 models.
- We also offer a matching front rotor.
- The perfect addition to our Big Brake Kits!
- Also available in 11.8"
- OD = 11.5"
- ID = 2.12" (1.98" with adapter)
- Thickness = .2"
- Weight = 3 Pounds 8.8 Ounces
- Fits 1981 - Later Harley Davidson Big Twins and 1979 - Later Sportsters (Except FLT)
- Rotor can also be used with custom builds as long as the components will accommodate the above listed dimensions.