Biltwell® Thruster Rubber Grips - Grey - For use with 7/8" or 1" Bars
Diamond pillow surfacing is comfortable, but wears like a champ.
- Injection molded TPV rubber is highly UV-resistant and durable while maintaining a soft feel.
- Tall flange provides cushioning between rider’s thumb and stock control pods.
- Grooved for safety wire installation.
- Available in black, white, oxblood, chocolate and grey.
- Available in 7/8" and 1" sizes.
- Length - 5-1/8”
- OD - 1-1/4”
- Designed to work with Harley Dual Cable Models.
Installation note from Biltwell:
- We recommend using WD-40 to install the grips and suggest letting them dry overnight. Adding a ring of safety wire on each end is a standard moto practice and all of our grips have grooves to accommodate this.
- Using Biltwell rubber grips on H-Ds will often require that your motorcycle is equipped with an aftermarket throttle tube (our Whiskey throttle tube, for instance). The grips do not have a built-in plastic throttle tube, they are meant to slide over a higher-quality aluminum tube.