Don’t let its size fool you... This thing packs a punch!
Replace that huge, heavy lead-acid OEM battery with a compact, lightweight lithium ion battery from Antigravity.
• Weighs 1 Pound 9 Ounces.
• 240 Cranking Amps (9Amp Hours PB Eq)
• Capable of cranking 1200cc race bikes! (750cc everyday use bike. See “FITMENT” below.)
• Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
• Vibration resistant.
• Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
• Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
• Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
• Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
We also offer SAE Car Terminals for this battery for ONLY $18.99 SHIPPED!!!
As well as Terminal Covers for ONLY $8.99!!!! (Please note that the battery pictured is for demonstration purposes ONLY)
***USE A LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
Don’t forget to buy one of our custom battery boxes to show off your new battery!
Length = 4-1/4"
Width = 2-1/4"
Height = 3-3/4"
Weight = 1 Pound 9 Ounces
Length = 110mm
Width = 57mm
Height = 95mm
Weight = 708 Grams
Adhesive backed foam
(2) Terminal Bolts
3 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
• Capable of every day use in bikes up to 750cc.
• Great for use in all Enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 550cc.
• Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc.
• Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc. (High Performance motors should use Antigravity Batteries AG1201)
• Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it)
We have a Lithium Ion battery for just about ANY application!