Don’t let its size fool you... This thing packs a punch!
Replace that huge, heavy lead-acid OEM battery with a compact, lightweight lithium ion battery from Antigravity.
• Weighs 3 Pounds 2 Ounces.
• 480 Cranking Amps (16Amp Hours PB Eq)
• Capable of cranking larger V-Twin motors up to 113 Cubic Inches. (See “FITMENT” below.)
• Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
• Vibration resistant.
• Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
• Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
• Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
• Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
We also offer SAE Car Terminals for this battery for ONLY $18.99 SHIPPED!!!
As well as Terminal Covers for ONLY $8.99!!!! (Please note that the battery pictured is for demonstration purposes ONLY)
***USE A LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
Don’t forget to buy one of our custom battery boxes to show off your new battery!
Length = 4-1/2"
Width = 3-1/4"
Height = 5-1/4"
Weight = 3 Pounds 2 Ounces
Length = 114mm
Width = 83mm
Height = 133mm
Weight = 1.45 Kg
Adhesive backed foam
(2) Terminal Bolts
3 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
• Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc.
• Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic Inch).
• Race use in bikes up to 2000cc. (Use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
• Race use in cars up to 3500cc. (Use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
• Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.
We have a Lithium Ion battery for just about ANY application!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received in a very timely manner very well packaged can't comment on performance as it has not been installed yet hence the 4 stars.
great service. Arrived when you said it would and was everything as advertised.