Don’t let its size fool you... This thing packs a punch! Replace that huge, heavy lead-acid OEM battery with a compact, lightweight lithium ion battery from Antigravity Batteries.
• Weighs 16 Ounces.
• 120 Cranking Amps (6Amp Hours PB Eq)
• Capable of cranking 600cc 4 cylinder race bikes! (350cc everyday use bike. See “FITMENT” below.)
• Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
• Vibration resistant.
• Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
• Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
• Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
• Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
We also offer SAE Car Terminals for this battery for ONLY $18.99 SHIPPED!!!
As well as Terminal Covers for ONLY $8.99!!!! (Please note that the battery pictured is for demonstration purposes ONLY)
***USE A LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
Don’t forget to buy a custom battery box to show off your new battery!
Length = 4-1/4"
Width = 1-1/4"
Height = 3-3/4"
Weight = 16 Ounces
Length = 110mm
Width = 32mm
Height = 95mm
Weight = 448 Grams
Adhesive backed foam
(2) Terminal Bolts
3 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
• Capable of every day use in bikes up to 350cc.
• Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
• Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes- (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Batteries AG801)
• Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it)
We have a Lithium Ion battery for just about ANY application!