For use with 1/4” ID hose and 3/8" NPT Bung. Can be used with GAS and GASONOL! Replaces Harley-Davidson Part # 62125-55B
• ONE (1) Filtered Petcock with a STRAIGHT hose fitting constructed of high grade Brass and Steel.
• Petcocks come chrome plated to look good for years to come.
• Works with early style 1966 - 1974 Harley Models and most custom tanks with a 3/8" NPT Bung.
• Male 3/8" NPT thread.
• 1/4" barb accepts 1/4" ID hose (Also available).
• "R" (Reserve), "ON" and "OFF" just like OEM.
• Designed to be used without O-Rings which typically dry up and leak over time.
• The built-in filter allows for extra protection against debri entering your fuel system while still providing maximum flow.
• Please make sure that you have at least 2-3/8" from the bottom of the petcock bung and the nearest obstruction in your tank (Baffles etc).
• We also offer these Petcocks with 90 DEGREE hose fittings as well as with Female Internal 22mm thread for use with 1975-2006 models.
Overall Length = 4-1/2" (Including Hose Barb)
"Face" Width = 1-5/8"
Depth = 1-1/2"
Thread = Male 3/8" NPT
The Length from the bottom of the threads to the top of the filter is 2-3/8" (Please check to make sure that this will fit in your tank.)
Works with early style 1966 - 1974 Harley Models and most custom tanks with a 3/8" NPT Bung.
Any tank with a 3/8" NPT bung and clearance for the filter inside the tank.
A fuel hose with a 1/4" ID.