For use with 1/4” ID hose and a 1/4" NPT Bung.
Can be used with GAS and GASONOL!
Perfect for custom aftermarket tanks with 1/4" NPT Bungs...
• Listing is for ONE (1) Filtered Petcock constructed of high grade Brass and Steel with a Straight Hose Barb.
• Petcocks come chrome plated to look good for years to come.
• Works with custom tanks that feature a female 1/4" NPT Petcock Bung.
• Male 1/4" NPT thread.
• 1/4" barb accepts 1/4" ID hose (Also available).
• "R" (Reserve), "ON" and "OFF" just like OEM.
• Designed to be used without O-Rings which typically dry up and leak over time.
• The built-in filter allows for extra protection against debris entering your fuel system while still providing maximum flow.
• Please make sure that you have at least 2-3/8" from the bottom of the petcock bung and the nearest obstruction in your tank (Baffles etc).
• We also offer these Petcocks with 90 Degree hose fittings.
Overall Length = 4-1/2"
"Face" Width = 1-5/8"
Depth = 1-1/2"
Thread = Male 1/4" NPT
The Length from the bottom of the threads to the top of the filter is 2-3/8" (Please check to make sure that this will fit in your tank.)
Works with custom aftermarket tanks with a 1/4" NPT Bung and clearance for the filter inside the tank.
A fuel hose with a 1/4" ID.