Don’t let its size fool you... This thing packs a punch! Replace that huge, heavy lead-acid OEM battery with a compact, lightweight lithium ion battery from Antigravity Batteries.
• Weighs 2 Pounds 4 Ounces.
• 360 Cranking Amps (12Amp Hours PB Eq)
• Capable of cranking 1800cc 4 cylinder racecars! (1100cc everyday use bike. See “FITMENT” below.)
• Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
• Vibration resistant.
• Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
• Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
• Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
• Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
We also offer SAE Car Terminals for this battery for ONLY $18.99 SHIPPED!!!
As well as Terminal Covers for ONLY $8.99!!!! (Please note that the battery pictured is for demonstration purposes ONLY)
***USE A LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
Don’t forget to buy one of our custom battery boxes to show off your new battery!
Length = 4-1/2"
Width = 3-1/8"
Height = 4-1/4"
Weight = 2 Pounds 4 Ounces
Length = 114mm
Width = 83mm
Height = 108mm
Weight = 1.08 Kg
Adhesive backed foam
(2) Terminal Bolts
3 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
• Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1100cc. (For more capacity and power use the Antigravity AG1601)
• Race and Track Day use 1500cc.
• Custom builds up to 1200cc. (If using a high-performance motor use the Antigravity AG1601).
• 4 Cylinder Race Cars up to 1800cc.
• Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.
We have a Lithium Ion battery for just about ANY application!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just received it last week, so I cannot testify for its long-term performance.
However, I measured its CCA, and it gave me 350 out-of-the-box. Nice! They deliver as promissed, which is certainly not what I would say about my previous 8-cell-Ballistic that measured 140 instead of 275, and performed so-so for 2.5 years (now at 125 CCA).
So I connected it to my 2001 4x4 3L Toyota Diesel, and although it was not as powerful as its native 800CCA battery, it managed to start it (I tried twice).
Now my BMW F650GS Dakar starts beautifully. It fits well, and I tightened it using two cable-ties.
The weight is higher than promissed 1250 gr. instead of 1080 gr.