Sometimes a product comes along that makes us all go, “Wow.” The Antigravity Batteries© Micro Start XP-10 Portable Jump Starter and Power Bank is that product!
There’s simply no need to worry anymore about your smartphone, GoPro or even your diesel truck battery dying. The Antigravity Micro Start XP-10 has a factory-proven capacity of 18,000 milliamps and up to 600 peak amps. These numbers mean only one thing: HUGE starting capabilities. There really is no other series of jump starters on the market that compare. All of our employees here at Billet Proof have used this device, some of us for a number of years, and wouldn’t use anything else! Order today and experience the convenience of the XP-10 car jump starter power bank.
Antigravity Micro Start XP-10 - Portable Jump Starter Power Bank:
• Weighs just over a pound 18 ounces and easily fits into a backpack, jacket, or even your back pocket.
• Has the ability to jump start a diesel truck
• Will hold a charge for up to a year
• 4 convenient Power Ports:
- 19v for laptops.
- 12v standard output for all 12v accessories.
- (2) USB 5v for charging or powering ANY 5v USB device.
• Comes in a soft padded carrying case with all of the required adapters you might need.
• High power LED Flashlight built in with pre-set flash signal patterns including “S.O.S.”
• The LED battery capacity indicator lets you know how much life is left on your XP-10 unit.
• The XP-10 will automatically shut off when not in use to conserve the power that's left.
• There is built in over-charge and over-discharge protection to avoid harm to your battery.
Length = 9"
Width = 3.2"
Height = 1.2"
Weight = 18 Ounces
Included in Carrying Case:
• Micro-Start XP-10 Portable Power Supply Unit
• Detachable “Smart” mini jumper clamps with built in over-charge and reverse polarity protections.
• 1 Black Universal Cable with 8 unique detachable tips to fit all of the different brands of Laptop charging ports. (Apple except 16 volt laptops, Acer, Dell, HP, Asus, and more)
• 1 Black Universal Cable for all 12v Accessories such as Mobile DVD players, or other 12v Accessories.
• 1 White Universal 4 into 1 USB Cable - Fit most 5v USB chargeable electronics such as all Cell Phones, iPads, iReaders (Kindles), Go Pro Cameras, GPS, tablet computers, and anything else using the 5V USB standard (tips included are Mini USB , Micro USB, Apple 8 pin, Apple 30 pin)
• 1 Home Charger
• 1 Mobile Charger for plugging into cigarette lighter socket
Laptops (not compatible with Apple 16v Laptops)
iPhones (Including iPhone5)
Blue Tooth Devices
Cameras and more
Buyer Beware: There are cheap knockoffs being sold as "Antigravity" brand parts all over the internet.
They ARE NOT covered under Antigravity Batteries' warranty nor are they built with the same quality materials. They look identical to the ones pictured in this listing. If the price is "too good to be true," so is the part.
Our prices are as low as the manufacturer will allow us to set them at and you can buy with confidence knowing that this part is covered by Antigravity Batteries' Industry leading Warranty.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just got it still in box. Haven't have had a chance to use it as of yet. So I cannot give it a review but I have anti gravity other products from bullet proof.Those products seem fine so I am sure these other products are also
Have never tried it for starting a vehicle yet, but it was really handy during the power outage from the recent hurricane. It recharged my notebook computer, cellphone and music player several times with no problem. My brother has a similar one of a different brand, and it is not as versatile. I think this product is a little overpriced.
This is a second unit for a family member's boat. I've had the same one for a few years now, and have started countless vehicles with it. I actually lost track of how many starts I got on the first charge at well over 50. Cars & 1-ton vans in the dead of winter, a few diesel pickups, skid loaders, motorcycles- it has started them all. A great tool to have around- much better than dragging the jump pack with you everywhere.
Well I have only had this item for a month or so but I have already had to use it 4 times to start my 4.6L Mustang. All 4 jumpstarts have been on a single charge from the XP-10 and it still shows a full charge. The last jump start was needed because my battery had drained down to about 6.2V. The battery was so low that when I accidently triggered the car alarm you could barely her the horn blowing. I had to leave the XP-10 on the battery for about 4 minutes before cranking the engine and the car started right up.
The XP-10 comes with a nice case and is well organized. I received the XP-10 very quickly and it was packaged nicely. I would recommend now, but we will see how long it lasts. Sure beats jumper cables!
Small, compact and battery charge last a long time. My new favorite toy. The clamps are not the best quality but the power this device has its amazing.
The BEST ! Only downside is NO CABLE for Mac laptops (yet)
Bought this 6 months ago. Just had to use it for the first time. Not only was it still totally charged after all that time but it jumped my 8cyl. E350 in a split second and the battery on the starter still shows full. Amazing product!
This thing saved my butt under tight time circumstances with my kids. I needed a jump start quickly on my Subaru Outback, and it did the job. I forgot to charge the Antgravity afterwards and a month later my house power went out. I was able to charge my phone no problem, it still showed full power. Be sure to set a reminder in your calendar to recharge it once a quarter, as recommended, but my experience has been that it may only need charged twice a year. It may be different if you want to jump start a big diesel truck. It’s a first world “life saver”.
I've used it to start my battery 4 times now.. I have long stretches of not running my car so it's expected. Worked right away all 4 times. Very thankful..
I never owned one before but my battery was dead or very low and with vehicles all power these days I couldn't even open my trunk. I bought this a few months ago hoping I would never have to use it.. Just plugged in the cables to the unit and put the jumpers on .. green light was flashing meaning it was very low so they said to push the boost button. I did and went to start car and it started right away..
Very simple to use and can get you out of a big pinch. Even someone like me can use it.. I know nothing about fixing cars. I can fill my tank with gas and that's pretty much it.