Aeromach® CI-3026 Indian Rider Floorboard Relocation Kit for Chief (2014-current)
Relocation kit for 2014-up Indian motorcycles Thunder Stroke bikes WITH highway bars. Moves the floorboards down and forward to a more comfortable riding position.
- Moves the floorboards down 1 1/4 inches and forward 1 inch to a more comfortable riding position.
- Includes two billet relocation plates powder coated black with new mounting hardware, spacers and 9.5 inch shift rod.
- Made in USA.
- 2 billet relocation plates powder coated black
- Mounting hardware
- If you are already using our CI-3020 Heel Shift lever you will need to remove the spacers that came with the shift lever
- Black Powder Coat
- This kit is for use with motorcycles that have highway bars installed.
- 2014-current Indian Chief Classic
- 2014-current Indian Chief Vintage
- 2014-current Indian Chieftain
- DOES NOT FIT Roadmaster
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent fit, easy to install, makes a world of difference.