While standard lead-acid chargers can be used with Shorai LFX when needed, the BMS01 is specifically designed to charge, store, maintain, balance, and diagnose your LFX battery.
• 12 Volt cord included (Will need to purchase 6 Volt cord in order to charge a 6 volt Shorai battery.)
• STORE MODE for maximum battery life during long-term storage
• CHARGE MODE charges, balances, and performs cell diagnostics.
• Also features a retractable hook to hang from grips, frame rails, or seat straps.
• Operating Specifications: 100V~250V 50/60 Hz AC Input
• 2 Amp max charge rate.
***USE A SHORAI BRAND LITHIUM CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING SHORAI BATTERIES***
NOTE: Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle, and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output.
Shorai LFX Charger
AC POwer Cord
Battery Cable for LFX 12 Volt
Charge Cable for LFX 12 Volt
Shorai LFX Lithium Batteries
Comes with a 12 Volt Cable ONLY (You will need to purchase the 6 Volt Cable separately in order to charge a 6 Volt Shorai Battery.)