It's Lighter, Smaller, More Powerful, Vibration Resistant, able to Hold a Charge Longer than a lead-acid battery AND it comes with a 5 Year Warranty...
Need I say more?
Right Side Negative Terminal
• 12 Volt
• 1 Pound 8 Ounces
• 210 Cranking Amps
• 14 Ah (Pb Eq) Amp Hours
• Use in Street Bikes up to 600cc & Dirt Bikes from 250 - 450cc (Please check compatibility at www.Shoraipower.com)
• Drop-in replacement for OEM batteries - Comes with plenty of adhesive backed foam padding.
• Zero Sulfation for longer service life.
• Ultra Light - One fifth the weight of lead-acid batteries on average.
• Military Spec Carbon Composite Case.
• Holds a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (Accessories that draw power when the bike is off (Alarms, Clocks, ECUs, GPS, Heated Grips, etc).
• Faster cranking for better starts.
• Super-fast recharge rate.
• No explosive gasses during charge - No lead, no acid.
• Environmentally friendly - Shorai has a free battery recycling program.
• Comes with a NEW 5-Year Warranty!
(check manufacturer's website for details - shoraipower.com)
***USE A SHORAI BRAND LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
NOTE: Shorai Batteries require a charging system output of 13.1 Volts or higher at idle, and must not exceed 15.2 volts at maximum output.
Length = 4.45"
Width = 2.28"
Height = 3.5"
Weight = 1 Pounds 8 Ounces
Length = 113mm
Width = 58mm
Height = 89mm
Weight = 680 Grams
Battery (90% Charged)
Adhesive Backed Foam Padding
5 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
RIGHT SIDE NEGATIVE TERMINAL
Use in Street Bikes up to 600cc & Dirt Bikes from 250 - 450cc (Please check compatibility at www.Shoraipower.com)
Can be used in watercrafts.
Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.
We have a Lithium battery for just about ANY application.