Tank Prep will remove rust and etch metal surface to ensure maximum adhesion before using Kreem Tank Liner.
Designed for use as a preventive maintenance product in metal tanks new and old; containing gasoline, gasohol, or diesel.
Tank Prep - 1 Pint Part A 1/2 Pint Part B
• Dissolves Rust – Etches Metal
• KREEM Tank Prep is a two part system to prepare metal fuel tanks before coating with KREEM FUEL TANK LINER.
• Used as directed Tank Prep will remove rust and etch metal surface to ensure maximum adhesion.
Tank Liner - 1 Pint
• Features a unique formulation with extremely rapid set-up that prevents leakage from hairline cracks and seam pinholes.
• Coats the tank’s inner surface with a fuel resistant elastomer.
• Creates a "Tank within a tank."
• Prevents rust and corrosion.
• Protects fuel from contamination.
• KREEM is NOT compatible with all fiberglass tanks. You must spot test before use.
• Not for use with plastic tanks.
• Each pint treats up to 3 gallons.
Capacity - Up to a 3 Gallon Tank
Any Metal Tank