Machinist Mike's Hydro Clutch is back by popular demand!
This unit replaces the terrible ramp and ball release mechanism on 1971-1984 Harley Davidson Ironheads.
No more fade, pour engagement and clutch chatter...
***Kits with Banjo Bolts, Fittings, High Pressure Lines and Clutch Master Cylinders also available***
Hydro Clutch Unit:
• Billet Aluminum Body - CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Body.
• Plunger - 303 Stainless Steel.
• Easy Installation - Simply thread the Hydro Clutch into the clutch adjustment hole and plumb to a master cylinder with an 11/16" bore.
• Completely Maintenance FREE!
• After the initial installation, the Hydro Clutch is Self-Adjusting.
• Designed and fabricated in the USA by Machinist Mike.
• Complete Kits with Banjo Bolts, Fittings, High Pressure Lines and Clutch Master Cylinder also available.
• The Hydro Clutch is also available Anodized Black.
*** THE HYDRO-CLUTCH COMES WITH A LIFETIME FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ***
Available Install Kit: (Add $60)
Comes with the following parts:
• CHROME 3/8-24 Banjo Bolt with 2 Copper Crush Washers.
• CHROME 3/8" Banjo Fitting with Reusable End (Ferrule Included).
• 8' Length of 3/16" OD High Pressure Semi-Rigid Nylon Tubing.
Available Clutch Master Cylinder: (Add $180)
• Beautiful Polished Chrome finish.
• OEM Style found on 1996-2006 Big Twins.
• 11/16" Bore.
• Comes with a CHROME Straight or 90 Degree Banjo Fitting and Banjo Bolt.
• Purchase with our Install Kit and you'll have everything you need to plumb a Hydro Clutch to your Ironhead.
Height - 1.75"
Width - 1.75
Height - 1.55"
Width - 1.75
1971 - 1984 Harley Davidson Ironheads
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great looking product. Feels very well built. Great looking product. Feels very well built. Only disappointing thing was the 3/16" OD High Pressure Semi-Rigid Nylon Tubing. It seems very thin and flimsy.
Installed their hydraulic clutch set up on my 1975 Ironhead. Very cool piece!!!
The Hydro Clutch is a fantastic solution to the crappy mechanicals in my ‘83 Ironhead.
I purchased one of these a few years back when Machinist Mike first developed them & it hasn't failed me yet --- even considering my unorthodox & brutal riding style.
No more missed shifts, no "creeping" while in gear at stoplights & no messing with it EVER after it's installed & properly bled like you would a disc brake system.
This is THE VERY BEST upgrade you can make to your beloved ironhead to bring it into the 21st century with modern technology. AAA+++