The EarthX ETZ series offers the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market with an exclusive fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells for performance and longevity.
The ETZ14C is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) starter battery that weighs only 1.1 pounds, and has 140 cranking amps!
Designed to replace the stock, small lithium battery that comes with the 2017 or newer dirt bikes from KTM, Husqvarna, Honda, Beta, and Kawasaki with almost TRIPLE the cranking power! This is also a great battery for other dirt bike models where weight and performance matter.
Please note, this battery does not come with the terminal adapters (sold separately) as it is rarely needed with dirt bike application.
- Voltage: 13.2 Volt
- Capacity: 3.4 Ah
- Type: LiFePO4
- Length: 3.54"
- Width: 1.96"
- Height: 3.54"
- CCA: 140 CCA / 240 PCA
- Warranty: 1 Year Factory Direct
- Water Resistance: IP66 (Water/Wash Down)
- Made In USA
- Over charge protection
Other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty.
- Built in cell balancing technology
Other brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology, how is your battery balanced while using it?
- Short circuit protection
Up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery)
- 1 year full coverage warranty
Not a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate if they don’t void the warranty.
- Unique and exclusive design
Custom design with the terminals down the center so you do not need to worry about ordering the wrong polarity! Just turn it and you can switch which side is positive and negative.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? S.P.E.E.D
- S = SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETZ batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
- P = POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETZ batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as their resting voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETZ batteries life span is much longer than a lead acid battery and can last years longer!
- E = EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETZ batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight = better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
- E = ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETZ batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous. Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
- D = DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETZ batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly reduced.
What is the difference between the ETX12A and the ETZ5G?
The ETX12A has 135CCA, 220PCA; weighs 1.3 pounds; has 4Ah capacity and has the full battery management system, dimensions are 4.5” L x 2.6” W x 3.7” H, with a 2 year warranty.
The ETZ5G has 140CCA, 240PCA; weighs 1.1 pounds; has 3.4Ah capacity and has the battery management system minus over discharge protection and excessive cranking protection so it will not cut off in cold weather starts with a 1 year warranty. This battery was designed for high cranking amps in the cold.
- Length = 3.54"
- Width = 1.96"
- Height = 3.54"
- Weight = 1.1 Pounds
- Length = 90
- Width = 50
- Height = 86
- Battery (Charged)
Replaces stock lithium battery in the all new dirt bike models 2017 forward:
*Some small cc dirt bikes / ATVs (like a CRF250X, the Yamaha WR450, Kawasaki KLX450R) require a 5mm battery terminal screw.
Optional terminal adapter kit which includes a 5mm screw (sold separately) can be used for such installations.