EarthX offers the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market with an exclusive fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells for performance and longevity.
The ETX36D is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) starter battery that weighs only 3.9 pounds, and has 320 cranking amps!
Can be used as an upgrade for the YTX20-BS, YTX20L-BS.
This battery is used for snowmobile applications due to the cold cranking amps.
- Voltage: 13.2 Volt
- Capacity: 12.4 Ah
- Type: LiFePO4
- Length: 6.9"
- Width: 3.4"
- Height: 6.1"
- CCA: 320 CCA / 680 PCA
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Water Resistance: IP66 (Water/Wash Down)
- Made In USA
- Over discharge protection
#1 killer of all batteries and other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty
- Over charge protection
Other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty
- Built in cell balancing technology
Other brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology, how is your battery balanced while using it?
- Short circuit protection
Up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery
- Excessive cranking protection
Lithium technology is different than a lead acid battery and needs to be protected from heat
- 2 year full coverage warranty
Not a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate ifthey don’t void the warranty
- Unique and exclusive design
Custom design with the terminals down the center and most models come with solid brass terminal adapters for extremely easy installation. You can choose an OEM fit or a compact fit
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? S.P.E.E.D
- S = SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETZ batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
- P = POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETZ batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as their resting voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETZ batteries life span is much longer than a lead acid battery and can last years longer!
- E = EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETZ batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight = better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
- E = ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETZ batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous. Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
- D = DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETZ batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly reduced.
- Length = 6.9"
- Width = 3.4"
- Height = 6.1"
- Weight = 3.9 Pounds
- Length = 175
- Width = 86
- Height = 155
- Battery (Charged)
- Upgrade for the YTX20-BS and YTX20L-BS
- CTL 20HL BS
If you have a high compression V-Twin S&S engine greater than 110ci , you may exceed 680 cranking amps and will exceed the ETX36’s capabilities.
The ETX36 series is limited to 680 max cranking amps. There are two upgraded options: ETX900 (900PCA) or the ETX1200 (1200PCA).
Big Dog motorcycles need the ETX900 and custom bikes/V-twins over 124ci need the ETX900 or ETX1200.
Terminal adapters are included with this battery if you have a front mount connection with the standard size of 6mm.