EarthX offers the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market with an exclusive fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells for performance and longevity.
The ETX12A is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) starter battery that weighs only 1.3 pounds, and has 135 cranking amps!
Please note, this battery does not come with the terminal adapters (sold separately) as it is rarely needed with dirt bike application.
- Voltage: 13.2 Volt
- Capacity: 4 Ah
- Type: LiFePO4
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.6"
- Height: 3.7"
- CCA: 135 CCA / 220 PCA
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Water Resistance: IP66 (Water/Wash Down)
- Made In USA
- Over discharge protection
#1 killer of all batteries and other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty
- Over charge protection
Other brands do not protect against this and void the warranty
- Built in cell balancing technology
Other brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology, how is your battery balanced while using it?
- Short circuit protection
Up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery
- Excessive cranking protection
Lithium technology is different than a lead acid battery and needs to be protected from heat
- 2 year full coverage warranty
Not a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate ifthey don’t void the warranty
- Unique and exclusive design
Custom design with the terminals down the center and most models come with solid brass terminal adapters for extremely easy installation. You can choose an OEM fit or a compact fit
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? S.P.E.E.D
- S = SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETZ batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
- P = POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETZ batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as their resting voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETZ batteries life span is much longer than a lead acid battery and can last years longer!
- E = EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETZ batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight = better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
- E = ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETZ batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous. Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
- D = DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETZ batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly reduced.
What is the difference between the ETX12A and the ETZ5G?
The ETX12A has 135CCA, 220PCA; weighs 1.3 pounds; has 4Ah capacity and has the full battery management system, dimensions are 4.5” L x 2.6” W x 3.7” H, with a 2 year warranty.
The ETZ5G has 140CCA, 240PCA; weighs 1.1 pounds; has 3.4Ah capacity and has the battery management system minus over discharge protection and excessive cranking protection so it will not cut off in cold weather starts with a 1 year warranty. This battery was designed for high cranking amps in the cold.
- Length = 4.5"
- Width = 2.6"
- Height = 3.7"
- Weight = 1.3 Pounds
- Length = 113
- Width = 66
- Height = 95
- Battery (Charged)
*Some small cc dirt bikes / ATVs (like a CRF250X, the Yamaha WR450, Kawasaki KLX450R) require a 5mm battery terminal screw.
Terminal adapter kit which includes a 5mm screw (sold separately) can be used for such installations.