Reason: The Chrome is scratched. The worst spot is pictured. There are also some more light scratches that were difficult to capture in a picture. (SEE LAST PHOTO)
Drop that '73-'86 Big Twin Rear with these Chrome beauties!
• High quality CHROME FULL COVER shocks that exceed OEM specifications.
• Adjustable with 3 different spring load settings.
• 1/2" Mounting studs on 11" centers to fit MANY different bikes.
• One inch drop for 1973-1986 Harley Big Twins with 4 speeds (Except Softails.)
• Replaces Harley PT# 54509-73A.
• Sold in PAIRS.
• Also offered in BLACK or Dual Cover with exposed springs.
NOTE: When installing shorter shocks always check tire to fender clearance with shocks fully compressed.
Eye-to-Eye Centers - 11”
Length (Overall) - 12-1/2”
OD - 2-1/2”
OD at "Bell Flange" - 2-5/8"
Weight - 11 lbs 10 Ounces
Fits 1973-1986 Harley Big Twins with 4 speeds (Except Softails.) ***1" Drop***
ANY motorcycle that can accommodate the above listed dimensions.