This is a direct replacement for the stock lead/acid YT12-BS battery with TWICE THE CCA yet it weighs 5 pounds less! This is Antigravity’s Hi-Power version of YT12-BS OEM case format. This battery has 16-Cells with 480 CCA. It is a direct replacement for Ducati motorcycles as well as many others. It offers TWICE the cranking power over the lead/acid version of the battery yet is about 5 pounds lighter! Great for modified bikes and racecars.
• Weighs 3 Pounds.
• 480 Cranking Amps (16Amp Hours PB Eq)
• The most powerful direct replacement for YT12-BS batteries.
• 40% more powerful than a Shorai of similar size.
• Capable of cranking small 8-cylinder racecar motors (1500cc everyday use bike. See “FITMENT” below.)
• Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
• Vibration resistant.
• Hold a charge for up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
• Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
• Industry leading 3-Year Warranty!
We also offer SAE Car Terminals for this battery for ONLY $18.99 SHIPPED!!!
As well as Terminal Covers for ONLY $8.99!!!! (Please note that the battery pictured is for demonstration purposes ONLY)
***USE A LITHIUM ION CHARGER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE BATTERY***
Don’t forget to buy one of our custom battery boxes to show off your new battery!
Length = 5-7/8"
Width = 2-3/4"
Height = 5-1/8"
Weight = 3 Pounds
Length = 150mm
Width = 78mm
Height = 130mm
Weight = 1.36 Kg
(2) Terminal Bolts
3 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
• Excellent for everyday use in bikes up to 1500cc (race bike 1700cc).
• A more powerful direct replacement for stock vehicles using Lead/Acid YT12-BS batteries.
• Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including some V-8 motors.
• Water or snow use up to 1000cc.
• Excellent for modified motors, adventure bikes and applications where extreme power and larger amp hour capacities are needed.
• Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.
We have a Lithium Ion battery for just about ANY application.