Replace that heavy OEM 6-Volt lead-acid battery with a reliable, compact, lightweight lithium ion battery from Antigravity.
The Antigravity Batteries AG802 is a 6-volt 8-Cell Lithium Ion battery in an extremely small case. It is made for those who ride classic older bikes that run the 6-Volt system. It is a very reliable compact replacement for the bulky and large 6-volts of the past. The current 6-Volt lead acid/batteries offered in today’s market is extremely unreliable and not worth the effort to replace. Comes with adhesive backed foam to make for an easy installation.
- Weighs 1 Pound 9 Ounces.
- 120 Cranking Amps (10Amp Hours PB Eq)
- Perfect for everyday use bikes up to 750cc. (See “FITMENT” below.)
- Mounts just about ANYWHERE. Even upside down.
- Vibration resistant.
- Comes with adhesive backed foam for an easy installation.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains.”
- Built to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
- Industry leading 2-Year Warranty!
- Use a lithium ion battery charger to avoid damaging the battery
- Length = 4-1/4"
- Width = 2-1/4"
- Height = 3-3/4"
- Weight = 1 Pound 9 Ounces
- Length = 110mm
- Width = 57mm
- Height = 95mm
- Weight = 708 Grams
- Battery (Charged)
- Adhesive backed foam
- (2) Terminal Bolts
- 2 Year Warranty (See manufacturers website for details)
- Replacement for older style 6-Volt systems.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 1000cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator, damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it)